Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,617 Posts
fyi - oh dawg already knows the guys at hypersports and at quikfix cycles. that guy has all the hook ups he needs...imho. as for tobatech...he's been into mopeds for awhile. and a lot of the mainland guys already know about the fast mopeds in hawaii. in fact, if you look at some of the old school turbo mag's, you'll see some small pics of some of the mopeds at the track in those "hawaii's fastest streetcar shootout" articles.

if those guys don't believe the mopeds are fast in hawaii...i guess they just aren't open minded ppl. but then again, how many ppl would believe that a small little moped can run 15's and faster down the 1320? it's like how when lanny ran the 10.9's with full interior, full glass, full exhaust, and then drove it home form the track in his civic...no one wanted to believe it... *shrug*

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
94 Supra TT/6-speed/HardTop
90 Integra
86 Corolla GTS (AE86)

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,617 Posts
thing about oh dawg...if he had a fast moped, i think he'd take it to the street races and he'd be killin fools over there. can you imagine going to a street race and seeing a moped roll up??? it'd be something right out of max boost (import tuner). dude, i'd bet oh dawg would kill a lot of cars out at the street races...and i'd be there putting bets on his moped too!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.