Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The moment of truth has come, my dealer has in 2002 matching my requirements. Im getting everything except navigation. I need to know what you guys are getting quoted.(price off msrp). Im looking especially for the north east, but any responses will be help full. Please guys help me out.
Sentinel

·
11,062 Posts
From reading the posts here, the best anyone has done seems to be $1,000 off the sticker.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Sheila any one else? and i want offers not just people who bought the car.
Sentinel

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
hey, i got 1500 off of sticker on the first blue stick in the NE section. came fully loaded with everything but auto trans and dvd nav.

Originally posted by Sentinel:
The moment of truth has come, my dealer has in 2002 matching my requirements. Im getting everything except navigation. I need to know what you guys are getting quoted.(price off msrp). Im looking especially for the north east, but any responses will be help full. Please guys help me out.
Sentinel

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
Sentinel
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing