Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Geez!! ...How do you see a black car in the dark?! :-?

Come on man, do it right ...take some pix during the day. Oui Vey!! :crazy:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the thing is that i don;t have digital camera........ sorry . i borrowed some one's old digital camera and took it quickly. i don;t have scanner either so. it is full vizage kit........ sorry guys........

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
u remind me of the kid w/ da WiN racing spoiler and axis muse :lol:

·
Runs on Rice
2,900 Posts
kev222 said:
the thing is that i don;t have digital camera........ sorry . i borrowed some one's old digital camera and took it quickly. i don;t have scanner either so. it is full vizage kit........ sorry guys........
no biggies.. but you should do it in the day time the next time.. best shooting hours are around the evening time, just before the sunset...

A few of my car pix:

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
nice ride NaFooEsi!! Looks similiar to mines with the rmm lip, rtd grille, clear front sides, and antenna :D i have a question for you, i always wanted to get the tein ht (stech now) springs, but afraid of scraping/damaging my front lip or scraping my hks hiper exhaust.. have you had problems with your front lip and your drop? i live in a big city, alot of ramps and bad road sometimes..

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
yup i agree, with a set of nice wheels, ur car will looks MUCH better

NaFooEsi said:
AltEzZa_S4 said:
wow! ur car looks nice, NaFooEsi!! :eek: :eek:
Thanks! ... Need a set of rims to finish off the look... need to say money for a few month for that... :oops:

·
Runs on Rice
2,900 Posts
rlee said:
nice ride NaFooEsi!! Looks similiar to mines with the rmm lip, rtd grille, clear front sides, and antenna :D i have a question for you, i always wanted to get the tein ht (stech now) springs, but afraid of scraping/damaging my front lip or scraping my hks hiper exhaust.. have you had problems with your front lip and your drop? i live in a big city, alot of ramps and bad road sometimes..
Tien HT will give you a drop that is nice enough to notice and confortable enough to drive with.. But you definitly have to be careful on bigger ramps. Go somewhat slow on small dips and ramps.. and use angle moverment on bigger ramps.. It's definitly better than other type of drops I've seen..

I usually have no problem driving in the cities at all with me and my gf in the car... but when her friends sit in my car(4-5 ppl).. I will def. be very carful when going on any kind of ramps.. or not going at all... ;) Just tell them to get off before you get up the ramp.. hehehe...

alright... me going back to rim searching... :p

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
NaFooEsi said:
rlee said:
Tien HT will give you a drop that is nice enough to notice and confortable enough to drive with.. But you definitly have to be careful on bigger ramps. Go somewhat slow on small dips and ramps.. and use angle moverment on bigger ramps.. It's definitly better than other type of drops I've seen..

I usually have no problem driving in the cities at all with me and my gf in the car... but when her friends sit in my car(4-5 ppl).. I will def. be very carful when going on any kind of ramps.. or not going at all... ;) Just tell them to get off before you get up the ramp.. hehehe...

alright... me going back to rim searching... :p
get some graphite advan rims! :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
12 Participants
AltEzZa_S4
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing