Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, Just thought I'd start my membership here w/ a friendly hello... and some of the cool smileys :D

thats all,
Ruel :chill:

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Welcome twelve.

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
Welcome. :D

please see yourself to the PL. :crazy: ask for SoyBomb.. tell him we sent you..... :chill:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh ooops :p should this have gone in the PL, i just posted in the first forum i saw, my bad 8) :wink:

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
twelve said:
oh ooops :p should this have gone in the PL, i just posted in the first forum i saw, my bad 8) :wink:

no, no, no.. I meant.. go visit the PL, ask for SoyBomb... tell him we sent you. :crazy: :lol:

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
welcome twelve -_-;

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
twelve said:
Astr0LuX said:
if you wear womens jeans..keep it to yourself!..trust me..i know. :oops:
huh, now im confused.... uhmm how about express mens low rise jeans??? haha :lol:
twelve... you should search the PL. he discussed wearing women's jeans..and now no one will leave him alone about it. :lol:

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
twelve said:
Astr0LuX said:
if you wear womens jeans..keep it to yourself!..trust me..i know. :oops:
huh, now im confused.... uhmm how about express mens low rise jeans??? haha :lol:
LOL! i'm fairly new too and trust me, the confusion won't stop. Trying to determine who's a man and a woman and understanding the inside jokes is just nuts..but definelty humerous! Enjoy...i have thus far!

oh and BTW...i don't think anyone has asked but do you have an IS?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i dont have an IS yet, maybe in the future, I really like the car, its great actually... i have a wrx, but one of my "team" members has an IS that i also drive and try to work on a lot.... :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts