Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 2002 IS back in March, and since I'm a girl, I've been a little scared to ask a lot of questions about mods because I don't want to get laughed at so, I've just been lurking. But, I thought after all this time, I'd might as well say "hello." I'll probably be a little braver because I've saved my money up and I'm ready to get started, so reading might not be enough now! Anyway, you all seem great :p and I look forward to some help. I probably won't be doing a lot of stuff myself, but input is always good!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
haha don't be worried, most of us don't bite. anyways, welcome and good luck with your IS. you can get alot of information from this site. best advice though for your own safety, use the search feature as much as you can before asking questions.

·
Registered
211 Posts
welcome - I too lurked for several years before I ever needed to post anything myself. Almost everything you would need to know has been discussed here before and the search works great....Good luck -

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
welcome aboard :peace:

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Welcome any questions you need to know can be answered here.

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
Welcome aboard! Enjoy surfing the site and don't let the mod bug bite hard. :) There are quite a few women members on the board, hopefully you'll get to know them. :cool:

·
Registered
8,898 Posts
welcome.

Here's some advice...Stay away from the PL, that place with either make or break you. Many female members tend to be drawn away from this site after visiting the PL. :lol:

happy modding!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've looked at the Parking Lot! Lots of lurking, no posting...looks a little scary. :blush:

·
Registered
645 Posts
Yes, what Kraze said, stay the hell away from the PL. Strange things happen there. You will find everything you need to know in just about every other part of this website. Everyone here was a noob, maybe not a girl :), at one time and were afraid to ask questions. Anything you want to know just ask and welcome.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Welocme aboard!!! There's no reason to be scuurred!!! Thats' what this site is for. Ask away wether it be silly or not, there just opinions anyways. and yes you will find alot if usefull info here. Remember "search" is your friend.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Yeah you shouldnt ask anything about any mods here. Your gonna get laughed at. :lol::lol: j/p . .. Welcome aboard mostly everyone here is very helpful. This is the only lexus forum i go to. . . VERY VERY helpful board. . . :approve:

·
Registered
570 Posts
Welcome. Feel free to direct all possible dumb questions to me, I don't mind askin them. :)

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Welcome! Chick tuners rock. What are you looking to do with your car? Speed, sound, show or all 3?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts