Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i just registered for this site and i'm loving it. Yall seem like pretty chilled dudes.

Neways my question is in regards to ebay, I just bought an IS300 from a seller in florida and i haven't been able to contact this fool. I'm talking email, private message, fax and phone. The whole experience has really soured me to the entire auction and i was wondering how long i would have to wait before i cancel my bid. I actually went for the Buy it now option. I want to go and bid on other cars but i don't want to get stuck with this deadbeat coming back to haunt me.

Hey thanks i'm such a nub =?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
645 Posts
Hello and welcome! There are some crazy bastards on here, you'll figure out for yourself who they are, but all in all this is a great group. There is no limit to the information that you can find and people are generally helpful.
 

·
Penetration Specialist
Joined
·
23,688 Posts
better get in contact with ebay. there are ways to retract your bid, but it is a legally binding in some regards. how long has it been since you emailed the seller?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It has been 5 days...I ask now because it says in the auction that i have 7 days to get this man his payment. Does this even matter if he doesn't give me a way to reach him. I just don't want to be sitting like 3 years and never wanting to bid again for fear he picks up and takes me to court.

But get in contact with ebay you say? Are they normally helpfull?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,292 Posts
Well, you have 2 days left. After that contact ebay as Wino II suggested.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,081 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,080 Posts
lexingtonluv said:
Hey i just registered for this site and i'm loving it. Yall seem like pretty chilled dudes.

Neways my question is in regards to ebay, I just bought an IS300 from a seller in florida and i haven't been able to contact this fool. I'm talking email, private message, fax and phone. The whole experience has really soured me to the entire auction and i was wondering how long i would have to wait before i cancel my bid. I actually went for the Buy it now option. I want to go and bid on other cars but i don't want to get stuck with this deadbeat coming back to haunt me.

Hey thanks i'm such a nub =?
welcome!! now go to the Parking Lot and introduce yourself over there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,788 Posts
n2knee said:
welcome!! now go to the Parking Lot and introduce yourself over there.
Yeah go there i dare u ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,822 Posts
link to the bid? Hope its not one of those greek scammers trying to pawn off photos of a member's car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44,398 Posts
If you don't pay, it can really mess with your credit.

Check his seller profile and send a money order to his address for the full purchase price. PO box is ok for this.

Good luck.

-Justin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,822 Posts
Justin.b said:
If you don't pay, it can really mess with your credit.

Check his seller profile and send a money order to his address for the full purchase price. PO box is ok for this.

Good luck.

-Justin
:lol: :lol:

Ouch, teh PL is spreadine. I love it.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top