Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how'd u like the autocross? im glad we were able to meet up...even for the few seconds that we did.. too bad you couldn't come out on saturday, it would have been nice to have your glistening white IS with us.. well, i did that last run.. i wasn't going to, but after i saw you out there.. i couldn't resist.. it was just that course wasn't designed well and it was very difficult for me to picture where to turn... i kept getting lost in the middle of the course. i did do better tho on that last lap.. even with the drifting and obstructive cones.. hey, what was ur best time..i think i heard you get a 80?? i ended up with a 77 .. but i know i could have knocked off an easy 4 seconds off that ... i slammed my brakes to avoid a cone... i should have just hit it.. and lost one second..instead, i probably lost 5 or so by braking... well, hope to see you at the next meet..

·
Registered
486 Posts
Tica: Great to meet you. I had a blast on Sunday. I wish I could have joined in on the Saturday events. It is a crazy day at work today, so I will have to keep this very short. The track was very confusing, and a lot of it I am sure was because we were first timers, however them changing the track after we had walked it didn't help us any either. My times are as follows:
1st- Off Track DNF
2nd-90 something with instructor
3rd 80
4th 75
Also, they had non competition runs for charity after the event. I got one run in at a 73, but I think I hit a cone-they were not counting them then. It was a great time, and I can't wait until next time, May 20th. I will be there.
Chris

1 - 2 of 2 Posts