Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
15,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OOPS! are my cheeks red! two windows opened, posted thread in wrong forum. my bad.

[attempt to get back on topic] My SBM IS that was injured awhile ago and has been in the shop ever since, is 99% complete. I should get it back before Friday.
I'ma sleep in her naked when i get her back
nah... but i will re-break in the backseat.

·
15,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by HIBBoyScott:
that wouldn't happen to be the one all fu*ked up by that one body shop is it?
actually it was ****ed up by the dealership (ventura toyota) destroyed my parents car.
they sold my parents a brand spankin new 4runner and i guess my parents wanted a limited, and the c0cksucking salesppl scammed them into getting a 2 wheel drive v6 sr5 model, then added aftermarket fenderflares/bodykit to make it look like a lmited edition... they way they had the kit installed was drilling at least 6 holes the size of dollar coins in each panel (front fenders, back fenders, all doors) then epoxying bolts onto the back of the kits and using big ass washers to hold it cause they drilled the holes without planning it out and without measuring it. one of the pieces came loose, so they reinstalled it. then i crashed the car, while it was in the autoshop they alerted us to it, every panel was rusting badly and becoming weak, causing a possible road hazard as they could have come flying off and killed somebody. this was the dealer our family, extended family and close friends have purchased at least 15 cars within 7 years... so needless to say they fuqed us over, then treated us like sh|t. now they are on my hit list.

·
15,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by chromaplast:
umm.. what does this post got to do w/ me?
Nothing. Made you look.

someone (you?) said something about moderator type r, that was from the night of the wh0res. my TYPE R badge gives me a megaboost in moderator powers that i already have. so assuming its a 350mpb (mod power boost) times 0 mod powers equals 0 powers total.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
3 Participants
chromaplast
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing