Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live near Knoxville.....I was just curious. what kind of deal did you get on your IS ...Im still waiting for them to come off the sticker more,

Thanks

K

·
Registered
28 Posts
I got mine for sticker. Got the second one in Chattanooga. The service was exceptional at Lexus of Chattanooga. We sold my wife's car and while we waited for our IS300 to come in they gave us a GS300 to drive. Needless to say I did not want to give the 300 back. I use to live in Knoxville and we go to UT games a lot. I was curious as to what Lexus of Knox had. We couldn't be happier with the car or the people of Lexus of Chattanooga. Well worth the drive from Harrimen if the are not taking care of you. I think there is a list now of people waiting. Let me know how it goes. If you come to Lexus of Chattanooga talk to Ralph Paty.
Chris

·
Registered
7 Posts
The people at Lexus of Knox have been nothing but great to me...i've been there a couple of times to look at the car and every time i've had someone greet me (a problem with another dealer here)...from what they told me it doesn't seem like they have a long waiting list and basically said they could get me a car quickly...

Good Luck

Tom

1 - 3 of 3 Posts