Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reference the postings on this board of 3-5 seconds delay when stomping the gas pedal ...

This has got to be a refugee from bimmer.org seeing how many people he can snow on this board. C'mon. 3-5 seconds? I don't know of ANY car that has that kind of delay. Even my daughter's Corolla is virtually "immdediate". A 3-5 second delay? Yeah, right.

Even if he's serious, that's even worse - there's someone out there with this kind of a problem that doesn't have enough sense to take it back to the dealer?

Ignore his postings ....

·
Registered
129 Posts
You're right that it could be some weasal from bimmer.org but this is is300.net and we don't chastize people for asking questions cause lexus is more of a gentleman's car. (guys, don't make me eat my words) Let him ask questions, but still insist that the person go to the dealership. If you really have your doubts, ask him for details about the is300. If he's a bimmer.org member and a lexus hater, he won't know too much.

·
Registered
94 Posts
What was really funny was when he mentioned that he felt the steering wheel was too small. Obviously, he has no clue for the IS300 is all about. A little hint....(Sport!)

Sklim1

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sklim... I dont think i said anything about the steering wheel being too small.. or was there another post about the 3-5 seconds delay.. anyways like you said the steering wheel is sport.. but what kinda sport car dosent have a 5 speed manual transmission?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
IS300Driver
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing