Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,575 Posts
Decal will be removed and chrome trim will be painted. :]
Chrome trim?

Overall it looks clean, I'd paint the lip.

I :lol:'d at the vertical doors on the GS.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Suggestions: get rid of that chrome trunk trim, paint the front lip, get some side skirts to match, headlights could use some polishing (looks foggy), and paint your fogs & side markers. That should set it off better. Overall, good start.

·
Premium Member
11,575 Posts
Suggestions: get rid of that chrome trunk trim, paint the front lip, get some side skirts to match, headlights could use some polishing (looks foggy), and paint your fogs & side markers. That should set it off better. Overall, good start.
I think that trunk trim is to spread to other areas.
I also think that this lip goes better with side skirts.
I didn't want to say anything because some claim I'm too direct (others have their own little brain words for it)

·
Premium Member
12,908 Posts
Car looks good but you need to paint that front bumper and get rid of the chrome. Need s a drop too and some side skirts!!!

BTW, Sick balloon white Lamborghini in the second to last picture!

·
Blue Devil
3,658 Posts
do you know the specs on the wheels?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
good start. get rid of the lexus decal (ull be happy when u do), keep the middle of the lip black and paint the outside of the lip the color of your car. idk y but i love the blacked out middle look. DEBADGE!!! my car is and it looks fuckin awesome and paint the crome to match the car aswell

·
Premium Member
7,958 Posts
What kind of car is that? I couldn't make out the oversized emblem on the windshield. As if the small emblems on the trunk and grille isn't enough?

·
Registered
635 Posts
well like said get rid of the decal, the trunk bar isnt too bad,
and either get the full kit or take off the lip
looks dumb with just the front lip, and unpainted

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Did anyone mention to take off the chrome...or to paint the lip, yet? Or did anyone suggest getting the rest of the lip kit? Perhaps to drop it a bit lower too??? I think the CF trim on the interior is ugly too, but thats just my .02...

lol @ lambo doors on GS.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.