Lexus IS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am not shure if this has been dealt with or not, but i was wondering if anyone knew how to program the garage door opener in the visor? because i can not figure it out and i would like to. so any help would be nice.

P.S. and i do not have the owners manual....

· Registered
154 Posts
Yeah, there's plenty of threads hehe. You hold the far left and right buttons down until it blinks slow then fast(or just blinks?) - That will reset the programmed buttons. From there, you get the remote to the garage door you want to open and point it at the Homelink Visor Garage door opener thing and hold down the button stimuaneously with the garage door opener. The light on the visor will change from solid to blinking slow then fast. The button is programmed, hold it down and see if the garage operates. If it doesn't, your garage door has "rolling code" which means you have to locate the "learn" button on your garage door opener. Press the learn button. Run to car within 30 seconds and hold the button you programmed for 2 seconds, then release, then 2 seconds, release.. etc until the garage door light blinks or shows that it's recieved the signal. The button is now in sync with the opener, you hold it down and it operates the garage door(s) now.

· Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
o really thats what i tried but i did not know what button to hit on the visor. when i hit the button on the garage door opener

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.