1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
152 Posts
Well... i do like the sticker but i personally dont like the frame and especially leaving the Lexus badge, lexus emblem intact while having the Altezza bardge on.. you might want to take it off (lexus badges).. i looks too tacky. its better to hear it from hear than some guy driving in your direction and ask you some words you may not like. just wanna help another IS owner...
for me, i took mine off..

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Originally posted by jayrey300:
Well... i do like the sticker but i personally dont like the frame and especially leaving the Lexus badge, lexus emblem intact while having the Altezza bardge on.. you might want to take it off (lexus badges).. i looks too tacky. its better to hear it from hear than some guy driving in your direction and ask you some words you may not like. just wanna help another IS owner...
for me, i took mine off..

JAY

ARE U IN ON THE MEET THIS SATURDAY (TOMORROW) here is the link on it
http://www.is300.net/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=12&t=000186

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
u mean the frame or the emblem??

ok, i'll take off the emblem then..

oh, thats coz i am still waiting for the TRD spoiler, and putting it on this summer.. but i just did the altezza emblem first since i got it first

and the plate frame. well, whats the point of having a lexus logo on the frame if i want to make it a custom one? if i want to have a lexus logo on the plate frame, then i'd jsut use the one from dealership, which looks quite nice too...

PS. just wondering, i have seen those TRD badge on net.. where can i order those TRD budge?? ..thnx..

[ June 01, 2001: Message edited by: [email protected] ]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts