Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys!!! i had to take a pic of the IS300 and the GSXR600 bike together!

i just washed/polish/wax my car earlier today... heres both of my vehicles!

hope u like!

·
Registered
95 Posts
nice nice like them both. becareful coming down with wheelies on the gixxser that front fering desigen likes to break or come off some times. cuz the tier huger slams in to it had a few prob's on my old one.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i heard this only happens with the newer GSXR 1000's...

Thanks man!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thxs!!!! GGP is best color on an IS... i get alot of commentary from diffrent people..

i really dont wheelie.. i like riding twisties... i go to Trackday at Barber in AL. when they have thier events.. !! this bike seen mostly twisty riding.. i do standup wheelie sometimes.. its bad on ur front end, espically in future-wise...

both of yall ride safe too.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i know yall probably dont notice, but the first pic, i am actually Seafoaming the IS... thats alot of smoke coming out..!! ;) :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
ya thats what i like to is the twisties. i live here in the rockys with all the passes and ect. but wheelies are fun once in awhile. but some time the cops dont like them =)~ and you can see the aftermath of the wheelie i pulled befor this pic. but notickit cuz he said he was impresed with the wheelie

·
Registered
827 Posts
looking good! +rep for a fellow ggp sd!!!!

Reactions: Lexus300IST

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Looks good!

I think it needs to be lowered though.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cool deal man!! what a coinsidence .. lol

dude, all white GSXR is badass!! i like white!!! nice ride!

T in my name does stand for Turbo.. because it will be turboed during spring time...

lowered,wheels, lip, bodykit, full exhaust, turbo, better tranny, etc.. etc.. will come... right now, im keeping stock until warranty voids..!

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
I use to ride too, seeing pictures of bikes makes me want to get another one. With rash of people I know either passing away or getting paralyze I had to call it quits for a bid. Be safe!

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Absolutely beautiful IS there man. Reppin' the stock chrome for life my friend!
Sweet R6 too!
+rep!

Reactions: Lexus300IST

·
Registered
360 Posts
omg i had the exact same bike. mine got stolen :(
what sprocket are you using?

GSXR 600... for the guy who posted above me... R6 is Yamaha

here is my old bike

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thxs for those who rep me.. One is coming back at ya!!

yea, R6 is a yamaha!! this is a Suzuki GSXR.....

nice bike man. i hate fucking theives.. sorry it got stolen, u ever find the guy who took it? how did it get stolen from u??

·
Registered
360 Posts
bike was never found. i was in a gated apt and i had the bike chained to a pole next to my car and one day the chain was cut and the bike was gone. bad idea to own a bike and not have a garage so i learned a lesson.

i see you also got a bubble screen. i was about to buy one as well.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts