Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to sell my car within 9 days to pay for my sons tuition. I have tried to sell it through word of mouth and online posting, but it doesn't seem to work. I am in big trouble if it is not sold by then. Any suggestions? (No one is bidding on IS's on ebay)

2001 IS300 Black/Black Tints (35%), Fully Loaded, Rear Spoiler, Titanium dash. 18,500 miles. Asking for 28,000.

PLEASE if anyone knows anyone in the NY area... please e-mail me. Thanks.

HAP

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats horrible... dont even bring up 18. I am really serious... I want my son to go to school... I need about 28,000

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The dealer, Rallye... is willing to pay 23. I really can't live with that and its not enough.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
IT has 19THOUSAND Miles, I doubt if the dealer will give you 23k. If you are really serious about selling, I will fly there and give you 20g's cash and drive away.(seriously)
Mike

Originally posted by Yogujuhere:
The dealer, Rallye... is willing to pay 23. I really can't live with that and its not enough.

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Yeah Student loan it... Rallye quoted my fully loaded SBM at 26.5K with 7,000 miles BACK IN APRIL!!

Dont expect much now that the 02's are out... If you get a 23-24K offer TAKE IT!!

Sorry to bust ur bubble but no one gonna pay 28K for a 01, no matter how much tint you put on it. Good Luck Though.

·
Registered
684 Posts
IS300_3.2CL Is right. The "2002"'s are out also,$28? heh... Like Big Daddy says, If they offered you 23K, Jump on it! My offer still stands. Hey, I had to sell my GS before under a similiar situation a few years back. Do you think anyone gave a Friggin Damn If I was loosing $8 + G's?! NOT!!!!!!!! They just wanted the Car! Obviously your not to serious about selling because that Price of $28 Is not a desperate measures price. Good Luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts