Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 Lexus gs300 I change the engine on it and I change the fuel pump because they said that was the reason for it not to start now they saying it’s getting no power to the relay & injections ion kno why

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like they missed a connection. Did the use your harness or the one on the engine they got?
I think they use the one from my old one I’m just lost with the car now ion kno what’s wrong with it now and they not trying work on it nomore cuz they don’t kno what’s wrong

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So I change my engine on the Lexus gs300 because They had said a pin that’s in my engine it started wit a p I forgot the name but it had went to far in my engine so they said I had to change my engine so I had this person work on my car but he didn’t finish because he had got locked up and I got tired of waiting because I didn’t know he got locked up until weeks later so I asked him for the address to to come pick my car up I did that and I put it in the shop he was saying my safety neutral switch was bad because it can go in park but when I put it in the shop they said that was good and they was like it’s probably in the wires sorry check the wires then they was like is my fuel pump so I change &that out & my starter but before I did all that they was like it would start but soon the car get hot or something it would turn off and it wouldn’t start back up for a minute then they was like the person who was working on it he didn’t put no wire back in to my transmission so they had to do that then they was like they it’s not getting no power to ignition short to the story they put everything back together in the right place they saying it’s still not starting and they don’t really hear the fuel pump turn on , it sound like it wanna start just don’t turn over

·
3,726 Posts
Welcome. You started multiple posts. That is against the rules and will not get you help faster. This is a warning before you gen band for a while. Pick one tread. Like the first you started.

·
3,726 Posts
Sounds like someone screwed you. They messed up the wiring. All you can do is to go over every wire they messed with. To find out what they did not do right.

Stick to the forum on one tread. This will get you help better. More will see it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I put it in the shop they check all the wires they said they good and they had got it started but it would only run for a couple of minutes then it turn off but that was before I change the fuel pump on it now it just crank no start

·
3,726 Posts
Sounds like your pump install was not wired correctly. Now if you put a whole brand new pump assembly in. Then something does not sound like it is plugged in or a fuse or relay is bad.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok now they saying they caught between the computer is malfunctioning or the ignition switch is not letting the power to the starter & computer not linking up what to do

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So they change that and it still not starting they said it wanna start but I guess it’s not getting a lot of power to something

1 - 14 of 14 Posts