Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been on the phone with almost every dealer this side of the Mississippi (Im in TN) and I cannot find a car with LSD and full leather. In the south you can get full leather/no LSD and in the midwest LSD/no full leather. I know they have what I want in California. Can I have a car sent here?? How do I go about it and about how much $?? Please help. Thanks!

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
we're not selling the cars, so i don't see how we can help...
Why not just be patient, and have the dealer order exactly what you want?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wasnt asking someone on here to order a car for me. I was just asking basically if anyone has any experience with shipping cars privately or if they are having the same problems I am with finding one. I know someone out there must be.

·
Registered
40 Posts
There are dealers in California that will ship out to you, but I personally think that it is a big risk to have something shipped 2000 miles and you have no clue what you are getting there until it arrives.

I would either be patient, or ask your local dealer if they can have a IS 300 transferred from California. I would however be prepared to pay full sticker if they have to get one from California. I am sure that they will ask for it.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah thanks my dealer is gonna preference the one I want and hopefully they will ship it here. I entered different zip codes on the Lexus build your own IS and it went like this: south-full leather no option for LSD, Midwest-escaine only with LSD standard, West-full leather LSD and navigation package, NorthEast- same as West. I think its strange the difference between south and midwest.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts