Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some suggestion. I am currently driving a Civic and I have been saving $$$ for a nicer car. I love the features and the looks of the IS300. But, I just parked my black Civic right next to a Black IS, and damn, the front looks similar (may be my taste is the same throughout all these years). I dont mind driving a civic-like IS (on the other hand, I can say that I am driving an IS like civic, ha ha) because an IS is an IS, but does anyone has any problem with that? I am confused and not sure what I want now. Thanks.
P.S. Before you reply, I dont want anyone to be offended. This is my observation and you dont have to agree. And no need to cuss. Plesae cooperate.

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
there's nothing you can really do, maybe a jdm front end conversion? it really doesn't look that bad, civics aren't that nasty looking(at least from the front)

·
Registered
626 Posts
I am sick of seeing this. I had a 1999 Civic before I go my IS. In fact I still have my civic and let me tell you they look not a thing alike.

What a joke! Get real already. The civic is nowhere close to the looks and stylings of the IS300. I don't care what photos you show or what you see or read. I have a civic and an IS300 and they look nothing alike!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Here's a suggestion:

Get a BMW, no wait, they look like a civic too.

Get an old YUGO- NOTHING looks like that.

Only a fool could confuse the IS with a civic.

Though, I have parked next to one and see the a similarity- they both are cars with doors...

Seriously, don't buy one, save your money and get one of those bad-assed civics- like everyone else.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
profchriss
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing