Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some suggestion. I am currently driving a Civic and I have been saving $$$ for a nicer car. I love the features and the looks of the IS300. But, I just parked my black Civic right next to a Black IS, and damn, the front looks similar (may be my taste is the same throughout all these years). I dont mind driving a civic-like IS (on the other hand, I can say that I am driving an IS like civic, ha ha) because an IS is an IS, but does anyone has any problem with that? I am confused and not sure what I want now. Thanks.
P.S. Before you reply, I dont want anyone to be offended. This is my observation and you dont have to agree. And no need to cuss. Plesae cooperate.

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
there's nothing you can really do, maybe a jdm front end conversion? it really doesn't look that bad, civics aren't that nasty looking(at least from the front)

·
Registered
626 Posts
I am sick of seeing this. I had a 1999 Civic before I go my IS. In fact I still have my civic and let me tell you they look not a thing alike.

What a joke! Get real already. The civic is nowhere close to the looks and stylings of the IS300. I don't care what photos you show or what you see or read. I have a civic and an IS300 and they look nothing alike!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Here's a suggestion:

Get a BMW, no wait, they look like a civic too.

Get an old YUGO- NOTHING looks like that.

Only a fool could confuse the IS with a civic.

Though, I have parked next to one and see the a similarity- they both are cars with doors...

Seriously, don't buy one, save your money and get one of those bad-assed civics- like everyone else.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts