Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, im getting a set of tein ht's in the next couple days. i was wondering if there is anyone out there that could come and give me a hand w/ the install. i can pay whatever you think is a fair price...im in gainesville, fl also...

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
my buddy here in jax will do it...he put mine on...i dont have a spring compressor, or what ever that tool is called... not sure if you're up for the drive... lemme know if you dont find anyone local...

I'll ask him about the price if you are interested... i think his shop has a standard spring intall fee...

davo

·
Registered
23 Posts
i could maybe come and try to help you out, but i have never installed springs before so i wouldn't know what to do. but if you want me to come over, just pm me.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how far is pembroke pines form gville? the reason i ask is cuz of that big lexus meet on dec. 7th. i dont know if i feel like driving all day for it...

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
01BlackOnBlack said:
Talk to Doug @ Sound Depot in G-ville. I think his shop is right off of 34th. They do everything from Turbo's to air suspension.
yeah, i called them. they want like 150 to do it. i dont think it will b too hard for me to do, and i dont really have 150 to spend on just an install...every time ive ever been in there for something, they try to get a high price for stuff. and unless you actually know them, it seems like they ignore you, so i dont really deal w/ them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts