Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,

im new to this board and i will be getting an IS300 wihtin the next couple weeks here but I am stuck between colours. I cant decide whether i want GGP or CW. Does anyone have any insights or can you post pictures of the cars in these two colours?

thanks so much for your help.

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
I personally like GGP, and I hate white cars. The white that is on the IS is kind of an "off-white", but the GGP has a really sweet sparkle to it :wink:

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
i vote for GGP

btw - until the gallery is up and running, you can:
look at some of the diff cars, look thru the "inside and Out" forum...
click on any of the links in people's sig, too.

·
11,054 Posts
GGP

·
Registered
123 Posts
Get white - it'll be a tad different and off key if you're looking to stand out, I've seen a lot of GGP IS300s in Calgary and white is nice and will get you looks 8)

·
8,849 Posts
GGP

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
White is a dull color. It may look better when it is dirty or a few days after a wash, but it never looks as good clean. So, how do you take care of your vehicles?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i usually wash once a week and wax once every two months. except in winter then i get lazy. how easy do rock chips show up on GGP?

i live in calgary so we have snow on the ground for basically 5 months out of the year with rocks everywhere...

·
8,849 Posts
The paint chips show very well on GGP.
I guess CW would not be much better, if the chip breaks paint all the way to the metal.
Be sure to get a complimentary bottle of touch-up paint from your dealer.
Also, invest in XPEL, or similar clear kit as soon as you get your car.
I put Colgan Custom front end mask prior to driving my new IS off the lot.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Dude go with Red you will not be dissapointed. The car looks clean even if you dont wash her for weeks. I love Red it looks absolutely amazing at night.
Besides be different, everyone has a GGP White is hot, my brother is picking a 2004 e-shift up tom, i love it, not as much as my red.

Anyway good luck with ur decision

·
Registered
754 Posts
Metallic Silver because that mo-fo can go without a wash for 5 weeks :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.