Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please help a newb! I know I know search and I have but I just don't know if with a little roll or fender pull on the rear if these will fit.

Wheel Style - Linea Corse Lemans
Wheel Diameter (Inches) - 19"
Wheel Width (Inches) - 8.5F/10R"
PCD Bolt Pattern - 5x114.3
Offset - 38F/43Rmm
Hub Bore - 73mm
Color - Hyper Silver with Polished Lip

I know some are running a 18x10.5 rear with a 48mm offset is that about the same as these?

Or is the problem going to a 19" wheel?

THanks! :)

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Please help a newb! I know I know search and I have but I just don't know if with a little roll or fender pull on the rear if these will fit.

Wheel Style - Linea Corse Lemans
Wheel Diameter (Inches) - 19"
PCD Bolt Pattern - 5x114.3
Offset - 38F/43Rmm
Hub Bore - 73mm
Color - Hyper Silver with Polished Lip

I know some are running a 18x10.5 rear with a 48mm offset is that about the same as these?

Or is the problem going to a 19" wheel?

THanks! :)
those sizes are just fine. just make sure if you go with 19's get the right drop and body kit to pull them off, for instance my boy has 19x9 and 19x10 +25 all around on his IS and has the kaminari kit shit looks sick but you won't be able to pull off 19's with something like a trd lip kit or rmm lip. Those sizes you want will fit with a minor fender roll and do some stretched tire for the right look bro.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the reply! I will a 245 rear tire fit with a little fender trimming. I'm not into the whole tire stretch thing I like a nice fat rear... ;)

This is my goal... only with LM reps in 19's

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
why don't you try 19 x 9.5 in the rears with a +43? they can fit but you'll have to stretch the tires a bit and roll your fenders.
whats up with you and this wack sunken battleship fitment who cares if it needs a little fender work.. high offsets and low widths are for the people that just want to "get by"

·
Registered
6,598 Posts
whats up with you and this wack sunken battleship fitment who cares if it needs a little fender work.. high offsets and low widths are for the people that just want to "get by"
not all of us here like that "incorrect" way of doing things. it costs more in the long run and IMO looks fucking stupid. i try to reply with reasonable "safe" answers not personal reference.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
not all of us here like that "incorrect" way of doing things. it costs more in the long run and IMO looks fucking stupid. i try to reply with reasonable "safe" answers not personal reference.
18x9.5 +30 is perfect honestly it sits super flush with minor fender work, shit like 18x7/8 +42 and up is just boring everybody does it. don't get me wrong your answers are safe and don't look bad, just everybody who isn't worried about fitment and getting known on here won't be anybody too popular, now that the fad is FITMENT FITMENT FITMENT, that's all people want to see and do. Trust me I know what safe is and I know what taking it too far is, the roads where I live are probably some of the worst in the US some of our potholes are ridiculous and so are bumps, if some of my friends (19x9/10 +24 on an IS) can rock it then i'm sure it's safe anywhere else with a little bit of work and not driving like a complete asshole.

·
Registered
14,584 Posts
+1. Nothing wrong with going aggressive, but the additional work and risk should be disclose clearly for newb's to make an informed decision.

·
Registered
6,598 Posts
Here's finally a pic guys! Fitment came out perfect.

18x9" +38 Fronts with 255/35/18
18x10.5" +48 Rears with 265/35/18. Still have room for a 285/30/18

Teaser pic
great fitment... and with high offsets :p

i hear you eastono... some people just blair out numbers without stating what sort of mods need to take place in order for it to work

·
Registered
1,482 Posts

i hear you eastono... some people just blair out numbers without stating what sort of mods need to take place in order for it to work
I'm just saying nobody wants their car to look like a sunken battle ship, so if you go with high offsets get meaty tires if you go with low offsets, go with stretched tire and a little bit of fender work and/or fender flares.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So these will fit then?
Offset - 38F/43Rmm

I want it to look clean but I want to run some real rubber. If I could run a 255-285 with these on the rear I would be a happy man!

So for the newbi (me) these will fit with no fender work?

How wide a tire could I fit with this "high" offset wheel in 10"?

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
wide tire + no fender work should not be synonymous lol

with wide tires, fender work is almost a must for any car. however i would think 255/35 would fit without fender work and stiff suspension. given a 255 would be a stretched on the 10 wide.

if you want meaty tire just roll your fenders and slap on 295s for rears and 225/40 for the fronts.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I think that will be the plan I don't mind fender work I just want to make sure they will fit once it's done. My drop will be modest due to being a DD. Eibach with Billy's = 1"

·
Registered
5,698 Posts

Yeah... They're high offsets because it's a 10.5" wide wheel.

Teck did nearly just as much fender modding as any of the "aggressive" guys did to their setups.

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
18X10 + 50, is every bit as aggressive as 18X7 +12 haha, or an 18x8 +25.

thats if i did my math right. i did it in my head so that may be wrong.

I'm going 18X10 +31 i think...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.