Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 01 w/ megan headers and y pipe... just finished installing O2 sim from O2sim.com CEL is gone, car runs great but some of my guages do not work... any ideas??? My mpg, car temp and gas guage is below the "E" and blinking saying I am out of gas (no, i am not out it was half full this afternoon)... but my speedo, rpm and battery voltage guages work just fine.

I installed the O2 sim using sophie's diagram and checked my wiring/soldering about 50 times to make sure i did it correct.

thanks everyone

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^^ thanks man, i had already found that picture and thats what i used to install mine... does anyone know if the guage cluster is wired in with anything related to installing an O2 sim???

·
Premium Member
21,418 Posts
I did mine and everything works fine. You sure you didnt cut a wrong wire?

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did mine and everything works fine. You sure you didnt cut a wrong wire?
ya i am positive, and the weird thing is... everything works fine! its blinking green, the CEL is gone, car runs great, just those three guages are not working... any of you electrical guru's who know the ecu inside and out know if the guages are wired closely to the O2 sim wires???

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
hopefully you already know this, but the wiring diagram for '01 is different from '02-'05. just make sure you used the right diagram. good luck solving your problem

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^^ ya i actually read that in all the previous posts but thanks again for the input... i am going to check everything again for the millionth time.

·
1,621 Posts
Maybe try and remove the 02 sim and see if your gauges come back to life?

It's worth a try...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts