Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All-
I am new to the San Diego Area. I live in Encinitas. I need to get some body work done to my car. I definately dont want to go to a regular bodyshop. I am gonna by an aftermarket kit. I have a big dent in my rear bumper and a crak in my front bumper. So my question is. Where should i get the work done and what kit should i get. I dont want anything to crazy because i already love the look of the car..

Any help would be appreciated!!!

jamie

·
Premium Member
4,548 Posts
jamieatticus said:
Hello All-
I am new to the San Diego Area. I live in Encinitas. I need to get some body work done to my car. I definately dont want to go to a regular bodyshop. I am gonna by an aftermarket kit. I have a big dent in my rear bumper and a crak in my front bumper. So my question is. Where should i get the work done and what kit should i get. I dont want anything to crazy because i already love the look of the car..

Any help would be appreciated!!!

jamie
Hey Jamie, welcome to beautiful SD, I just moved here from Seattle about 10 months ago.

Anyway, your best bet is to post this in the Regional forums in the West section. Lots of friendly San Dieagans to help you out. I myself don't know of a reputable shop here yet.

Kane

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.