Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK,
I drive a 2dr BLACK Honda Accord so I'm used to driving a black car, so what color should I get the new blue or the charcoal. I seen both colors and they both look freaken TIGHT!

In addition:
I cannot wait any longer for this freaken car to come out. I LOVE BLUE colors but then I think the charcoal color is so PIMP. But the dealership that I'm talking to says that they can get me the charcoal one with black interior, 5M with full leather in a couple of days, of course depending on when I sign the papers.

My friends say let fate decide on which color to get if I'm 50/50, what do you peeps think?

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Hmm i was considering the blue also, I have a red 2000k accord, and every car ive owed is red, and after seeing all the colors i think my next one will be red also
, between graphite and blue id say graphite is classier, but i think id go with blue.
Sentinel

·
Registered
814 Posts
I think the blue is more of an eye catcher and the graphite is a little more subtle but classy. I would opt for the blue but who the hell am I

·
Registered
57 Posts
Everyone has there own opinion about this. I only really like black, silver or white in any car. That is any car that I'm going to have to drive and pay for. I like all the colors of the IS300. It just depends on which one you will be happy looking at everyday.
On another note, I'm getting older but I'm not using a cane by any means yet. What does it really mean when you use PIMP to describe something?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys but I think I decided on going with the graphite. It seems like the easiest one to get right now and I agree that it is a classy color. It seems to me that the blue is alot sporty though. I will let ya'll know on my progress.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts