Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting ready to sell my IS. I need to know the value of it. It has heated seats, limited slip, spoiler, and leather. It has 14000 miles and is in perfect condition.

·
Registered
14,190 Posts
Originally posted by rob3379:
I'm getting ready to sell my IS. I need to know the value of it. It has heated seats, limited slip, spoiler, and leather. It has 14000 miles and is in perfect condition.
Go to this site to see what edmunds says your car's worth, just add the options, miles and ext. color and you'll get an idea on price. Since they are selling for about 30grand new, totally loaded, I'd say you'd be doing pretty good if ya got about 28 grand. Good Luck
By the way, WHY R-U Selling?

http://www.edmunds.com/new/2001/lexus/is300/4drsedan30l6cyl5a /prices.html?Submit3=Price+This+Vehicle+with+Options

[ June 11, 2001: Message edited by: Michael ]

·
Registered
14,190 Posts
So what do you think I should ask to start?

You can always reduce your asking price, it depends how much time you have to play around with. If you need to sell it ASAP, ask 26-grand. If it were me I'd start at 29-grand but say you'll accept best offer. 26 grand does seem rather low, why again are you selling?

·
Registered
342 Posts
I applaud you for selling it. But, as for the value, look in your toilet, because thats where the value is. The way the value and the prices are dropping, youll be LUCKY to get 26k for it.

I'm getting ready to sell my IS. I need to know the value of it.

·
Registered
14,190 Posts
Originally posted by IIIseries:
I applaud you for selling it. But, as for the value, look in your toilet, because thats where the value is. The way the value and the prices are dropping, youll be LUCKY to get 26k for it.

[qb]I'm getting ready to sell my IS. I need to know the value of it.
[/QB]

What are your grounds for the Is's loss of value? I've seen several used IS's going for near 30 grand, of course some new one's are also selling that low, but likely that's just to make room for the '02 Manuals.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts