Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting a new exhaust and body kit for my IS350, and I need to find a place to do the installation and paint job in Pittsburgh. I live in Squirrel hills area, let me know if you guys have any recommendation.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Nice to see someone else from Pittsburgh on here. Unfortunately I have no idea who to send you to for body stuff. I'll definitely keep an eye out for you, though. I live in Squirrel Hill, too.

·
Registered
679 Posts
I don't know about shops right in pittsburgh but theres Welcome To Slowboy Racing in Indiana not to far from pittsburgh. I don't know if they install bodykits and stuff like that but i do know they do alot of performance work... I couldn't tell the quality of them but it's a suggestion.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Any legit body shop should be able to install a body kit no problem, you could even ask if they have an employee that specializes in imports and is into the import scene. I used to work at a body shop and doing that stuff would be super simple for any of the guys I worked with."Squirrel Hills", you guys should start Team Squirrel, kinda like that other guy on here with Team Hamster

·
Relaxed
44 Posts
Rock Auto Body in Wilkinsburgh is a place to check out. I've seen a few cars they have painted and they are nice. Give them a call or drive by and see them. I asked about painting my car (Blk IS300) he was saying $4000 - $5000 to do it right, meaning taking off the doors and trunk to get all the black painted. They could do the work.
Let me know what happens. I'm in Forest Hills.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts