Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys ..

I want buy IS-F ... but I don't know how much it will cost me.

Actually iam from The UAE, they dont sell it :pissed:

I want it FULL OPTION ... what will be the price ?

hhhelp me ...

·
Premium Member
9,703 Posts
If it's not available in your country, the only other option you have is to get it imported. Either order it directly from Japan or get it from another country that has it. Here in the U.S. it starts at $56,000 and fully loaded just under $64,000. This does not inculed tax and shipping of course. Try to go to Lexus's website and see if you can get some info. Or just go directly to a Lexus dealer over there. Here's a U.S. dealer you can contact if you want, i don't think they'll be able to help you but try it anyway. Rallye Lexus - Your New York Lexus Dealer located in Glen Cove, NY and a Long Island Lexus Dealer.

·
Premium Member
16,623 Posts
The Lexus IS F will only be officially sold in Japan (where it went on sale on 25 December 2007), United States & Canada (going on sale early March 2008), Europe (April 2008 or slightly later, depending on the country) and Australia (summer 2008).

Keep in mind that Lexus sells the IS, GS and LS models without direct injection in the Middle East countries. It seems that Lexus has decided NOT to develop an IS F without direct injection for the Middle East, Brunei and China. For more information, check this article and read the comments that follow it:
http://my.is/forums/f41/2nd-generation-lexus-is300-far-east-middle-east-306734/

In other words, I'd strongly suggest consulting the Lexus distributor or a dealer in Dubai or in neighbouring Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia or the United Arab Emirates about any issues the IS F might have with its direct and port injection system and the cleanliness/purity of the gasoline in the Middle East. This link should help you locate them:
TOYOTA: Worldwide

·
Registered
18 Posts
The Lexus IS F will only be officially sold in Japan (where it went on sale on 25 December 2007), United States & Canada (going on sale early March 2008), Europe and Australia (going on sale summer 2008).
u're talking lies.. it is already coming in europe in april. Here we will already wait for a demo car and one custumer car..

don know about australia thou..

·
Premium Member
16,623 Posts
u're talking lies.. it is already coming in europe in april. Here we will already wait for a demo car and one custumer car..

don know about australia thou..
Really? That soon? I'm quite happy to hear it. I thought I'd heard summer but you sound credible. Just edited my original post

·
Registered
8,794 Posts
Hey guys ..

I want buy IS-F ... but I don't know how much it will cost me.

Actually iam from The UAE, they dont sell it :pissed:

I want it FULL OPTION ... what will be the price ?

hhhelp me ...

The reason why they don't sell it is because they're not released yet. And if you're really from the UAE then I'm sure you can get ANY car you want.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts