1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
231 Posts
i like the 7 spoke ones... i don't know how i feel about the stripes.... i supposed on the right car it would look ok... but the rims are sweet... def the 7 spoke

·
Registered
834 Posts
Halo 7 spokes with a white stripe... what color is your car btw?

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I love the way a clean 5 spoke rim looks on the is300, and I've always thought the red pin-stripe on the rim looks sick. The 1st choice gets my vote

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my car is solar yellow, i've seen the stripe done before on the stock wheels painted black, but i dont know if i like 5 or 7 spoke, thanks for the opinions

·
Registered
302 Posts
halo 7 spoke with yellow stripe should go well with solar yellow

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Well what color is your car?

By looks of the wheels itself I would go with the 5 spoke ones. But that depends on your wheels.

·
Registered
4,246 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
hiro FTW!!!!! black with yellow stripe. those wheels look great on an IS. its been proven time and time again. but the time attack with the yellow stripe on SY has not i believe. be the first!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
5 spokes black with yellow stripe, would look really nice on a SY.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I personally like the 7's more. I've never liked companies' names on the spoke. The 7's look classier and with the yellow stripe and tint, would look awesome.

·
Registered
796 Posts
I dont think it matters what others think but what style you like, the Hiros are more classic and clean look while the 7s are a more aggressive track look so the choice is yours but IMO I like the hiros with the yellow stripe, just more classy but what look feel do you want and what other mods do you have that would go with it? Do you have a aggressive lip kit, go 7s, more clean lined lip kit, go hiros

Post pics of your ride and have some photoshop work done so you can really see side by side

Reactions: theonlyLeXuSintown

·
Registered
59 Posts
Both look pretty good. But if I had to choose, I'd go with the seven spokes only because our stockie IS300 wheels are already 5 spokes.

Let us know what you end up choosing.

·
Registered
96 Posts
This is a hard one. Hiro's are just great wheels for the car but those Halos are really nice too. i would go with the HIRO's only because i have them and I get compliments everyday! Whatever you choose is still the right choice, both are hot!!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
I dont think it matters what others think but what style you like, the Hiros are more classic and clean look while the 7s are a more aggressive track look so the choice is yours but IMO I like the hiros with the yellow stripe, just more classy but what look feel do you want and what other mods do you have that would go with it? Do you have a aggressive lip kit, go 7s, more clean lined lip kit, go hiros

Post pics of your ride and have some photoshop work done so you can really see side by side

exactly the kind of opinion i was lookin' for: + rep

lip kit: will be delivered soon, Kaminari (front) (rear)

sides: Visage

tint: black 25% Front, 35% Back

springs: 2''-ish Front, 1.75''-ish Rear (courtesy of megan lowering springs) in the mail

will find/take some pix of SY so I can have the photoshop gods do their thing

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
55 Posts
It ain't yellow, but heres my powdercoated hiros. And I have since gotten the center caps done to match too:

I do like those 7 spokes, but my car came with the hiros when I bought it.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
i was thinkin about gettin the hiros in teh hypersilver.. my car is msm so im tryin to pick what they would look like?? for some reason i dont like the blk wheels on the msm. it kinds of dull the moment a lil.. does anybody have the hyper silver hiro on a msm?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts