Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
alright fellow IS guys, i've been on the search tool and browsing through thread pages to find some info and specs about this particular IS300.

I'm interested in it now because i have time for my car, and the picture shows as you can tell. (i just love the clean engine bay and the wires all tucked.) My next proj.

I usually save pictures of cars that are to my style and i save them for reference. Below is the one picture i have of this particular IS. i remember reading about it, something about 1000hp and so on..

whoever it is, props, and i love the outcome.

so if anyone has a link or something with more info on the car. that would be awesome. Thanks!

·
Registered
6,193 Posts

Use

·
Registered
136 Posts
Ive got the majority of his build pics + new ones recently taken. They have been posted up on the members only section of the AU AltezzaClub website, I'll shoot him a pm and see if it's cool to share here.

Since then, bigger turbo, new engine and a few other goodies ;) god I love Brett's car.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
That engine bay......:jawDrop:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.