Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm currently doing a project with my is3oo and everything is takin out of the car trannys to engine is off. I need a wiring harness conversion any info well help would be great!! :D or if anyone is selling one!! plug and play??

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
you need to first do a little research, how do you know you even need a harness? let alone a plug in play one? harness for what engine? ecu? go to the go faster section, and read allllll the stickies, once your done with that your homework will be to search for those still unanswered questions. this will get locked veryyyyy soon.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do you mean this well get locked very soon? well I mean't I need an engine wire harness. The is300 conversion to the 2jz. Just wiring the whole thing period, so i can start running. :D

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
What do you mean this well get locked very soon? well I mean't I need an engine wire harness. The is300 conversion to the 2jz. Just wiring the whole thing period, so i can start running. :D
he's saying this has all been covered NUMEROUS times and the mods lock redundant posts/threads. (ie: topics already covered in previous threads)

Here are a couple good places to start this one, this one, this one and this one. (I think page 8 on that last one is where it gets down to business)

but use the search function and check the stickies @ the top of the forum, then once you have or haven't found the info, anything that was or wasn't covered to your satisfaction, make an informed sounding question and BE SPECIFIC. (ie: is it a JDM Supra GTE? is it VVT-i? is it Aristo GTE? is it USDM GTE + VVT-i? Are you 2001 or 02+?)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts