Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone help me out? It will only take a few minutes...I am stuck on the actual intake assembly and the sensor attached to the air box

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I emailed heather02 because of the coincidence but she says that she can't even get someone to help her out...I figure that if anyone would help one of us, they will probably help the chick out. Anywho, I am still hoping for help. If anyone wants to help both of us it would be appreciated. I think we both got our intakes through SRT because they just started selling them again last week.

·
Not Officially Back
12,205 Posts
Wait, you're not a chick? I was gonna help until...

j/k I dunno what you're talking about... from pictures I could probably help you out, but being in ATL isn't helping me any.

Go get some Hula Hut or Chuys for me when you get it fixed. :chill:

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
hey man, i got your pm but hotmail is wiggin out right now. when it decides to start working again, ill hollar back.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that would be cool if you can help out bro. I am just a little confused about the intake part...I am told the install is the same for all three years 01-03. I have an 03 but the instructions don't quite tell exactly what i am looking at when i am looking into the engine. anyway, i emailed you and called your cell phone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts