Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to figure out what it would take to get power functions in a current non power 01. I have a guy with a set of seats I'd like to pick up, but his are power and mine are not. He told me he thought 02+ was prewired...but what about an 01?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one with any insight here?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
to clerfy things, are your replacing cloth seats that have the manual adjustments. Or are you replacing your seat with heated seats.
I currently have cloth seats with manual adjustments, and no heat. I have an opportunity to purchase the escaine seats, but with power adjustments...don't know about heat...not truly concerned with that being in TX though. I just need to figure out if I can get the power adjustments to work through existing wiring thats rumored to be in place for 02 and above.

·
Registered
15,872 Posts
I am of no help here...obviously I didnt know that there were ISs that came without power seats, so how would I know if power seats can me added
:lol: <---- thats a sprayin smiley...aka the laughin smiley

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha true...but when I saw it had cloth I looked at the guy and told him that was a good two grand he'd have to knock off the price just for that. It worked out for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts