Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody know of a good place to get my alignment done. i live in west la . it seems some of the places around here dont know what the hell their doing , and they charge rediculous prices. so if someone could mention a good shop i would greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
535 Posts

Freak1C said:
which one , the one on valley mall or baldwin ?
the one in Valley mall,
for a lowered IS, they charged around 50 i think .. for 4 wheels alignment, and they know what they are doing.

·
Registered
40 Posts
if you have coilovers, i'd take it to West End Alignment @ 18008 S. Gardena Ave., Gardena. the # is 310-808-9233. i live in west la too and i took my car there to get my car corner weighed and alignment done. i forget how much i paid, but it was worth the money to go to a quality shop. you have to make an appointment at least 3 days in advance. people from san diego to riverside go to this shop. good luck.

·
Registered
302 Posts
TRD IS300 TRD said:
go to firestone tire stores.... 150 gets you them lifetime ones.... go in whenerver you want... just need to make an appt...
is firestone the only one offering lifetime alignment??? thanks

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
sngk_99 said:
if you have coilovers, i'd take it to West End Alignment @ 18008 S. Gardena Ave., Gardena. the # is 310-808-9233. i live in west la too and i took my car there to get my car corner weighed and alignment done. i forget how much i paid, but it was worth the money to go to a quality shop. you have to make an appointment at least 3 days in advance. people from san diego to riverside go to this shop. good luck.
I just called these guys and I think it is a deal for what they offer! $350 gets you coilover install, setup, alignment, and corner balance! Other shops were quoting me over $500 for everything. If you install your coilovers yourself, you can just go to their shop and have them do a corner balance and alignment for $250.

I think I know where I'm taking my car when I get my coilovers installed 8) Thanks sngk_99!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
four30 - no problem man. i know you won't be disappointed with the service. the guy who runs the shop is really nice and definitely knows his stuff. good luck bro!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts