Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I downloaded a pdf and opened it. Everything is fine. When I try to print it everything is fucked up. Some weird characters show up. I tried printing another pdf with no luck. I tried printing a word document everything is fine, so my printer works. Any suggestions?

P.S. I just updated to Acrobat Reader 5.1 (the latest) and same thing is happening.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
The PDF may be too large for your printers memory to handle.

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
arhemed said:
I downloaded a pdf and opened it. Everything is fine. When I try to print it everything is fucked up. Some weird characters show up. I tried printing another pdf with no luck. I tried printing a word document everything is fine, so my printer works. Any suggestions?

P.S. I just updated to Acrobat Reader 5.1 (the latest) and same thing is happening.
what's up faggot?

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fuck. I just downloaded and installed new drivers from HP and still nothing. The PDF is only 172kb, so it cant be too big for memory. Anymore suggestions?

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Just like 20 minutes ago I was trying to print up some of my online chemistry homework, and Acrobat did the exact same thing. I just shut down my computer for a while and when I started it back up, everyhting was fine.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dernick said:
Just like 20 minutes ago I was trying to print up some of my online chemistry homework, and Acrobat did the exact same thing. I just shut down my computer for a while and when I started it back up, everyhting was fine.
thanks i will try that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
FFIS300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing