Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I don't know alot about suspensions but have a few questions. I want to just lower the stance of the car about half an inch or a tiny bit more, thats all. Is there any way to do that? That was the first question...the second question is how can I reduce body roll and handling for taking corners with a little more stability? And my third question is actually criteria...I don't want to spend a whole lot of money, so what are the cheapest solutions to this? I know that getting springs without the shocks sucks cause I had that on my old ride...after a year it got choppy and was too low of a drop...I just want .5 inch drop. Anybody?

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
you can get the l-tuned or eibach springs, i believe they have a 1" drop, it's not too excessive but the drop is noticeable

to reduce body roll, i would recommend the trd race sways, they are thicker than the stock sways so they reduce a lot of the body roll, adding some strut bars and suspension braces will also improve the handling of the car and give you more control when driving

i don't know what you consider cheap, the springs are probably around $200 and the sway bars are around $370, my jic strut bar was $270 and i think i paid around $400 for my trd suspension braces

in the long run, you get what you pay for

1 - 2 of 2 Posts