Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys. my dad flipped a shit when he saw the model 5 price. well, he didn't a month ago...but he is now. only because some retard clipped me in my school parking lot. yea...6500 fucking dollars. :bitching: very pissed. but anyways...i need some suggestions..18" with a price range of 350-400 please :) any help would be great. I have a GGP with an RMM full kit. thanks playas :wink:

lane

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
don't giva fuck. don't really worried bout that sir. just something that looks really clean on GGP.

·
Threadlocker
7,912 Posts
how about some model 5 replicas?

speedy racing/flik/etc etc make some.. you can get a set of 18s for probably a little over 1k total with tires

·
Registered
565 Posts
Merry Christmas

I hope that is per wheel cuz if not your gonna end up with some ebay 18's which are like 450 per set...

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
rofl...note. 400 per wheel :D i wouldnt go crap on my lexus :D peace. and merry christmas to you

lane

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i think ill be going with a wheel/tire set of roja formula fives. nice silver lip, gunmetal color...and good sizing.

**each wheel goes for around 400 18x8. but i can save a little money by doing a wheel/tire combo :D tiiiight

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
redliningit03 said:
i think ill be going with a wheel/tire set of roja formula fives. nice silver lip, gunmetal color...and good sizing.

**each wheel goes for around 400 18x8. but i can save a little money by doing a wheel/tire combo :D tiiiight
Email me when you get a chance...I've got some ideas for ya.
-Your fellow dallas jew.
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
lane, help me plan out a way to steal bk9's rims and you can have mine. I dunno we can club him in the back of the head or something. lemme know.

Allan

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Shiznit said:
lane, help me plan out a way to steal bk9's rims and you can have mine. I dunno we can club him in the back of the head or something. lemme know.

Allan
Riiiiiiiight. :lol:

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
tiiight. the gt1's are one of my fav.!! probably cuz you have them tho lover. :wink:

peace

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
get SSR competition's

those are hot and lite!!!!

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
redliningit03 said:

I got excited for a second when I saw those for that price... but unfortunately they won't work an an IS. +40 offset is too low, they'll stick out too far unless you get skinny tires (ghetto). =(

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ya, just found that out after i did research...sucks man. i guess i'll just have to find something better :roll:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts