Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

I realize that I am probably not eligable to post here since I do not own an IS yet. But rest assured, like my name states, I will be getting an IS in September
. I cannot wait!

Future '01 Solar Yellow Owner.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Who told you that? The owners forum is the only one that requires ownership. You're more than welcome to post in all the others regardless if you own an IS, or any other car for that matter.

Welcome!

·
8,880 Posts
ISInSeptember you are more than welcome to hang around here.

Please note that your user name (handle) can not be changed.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll change it when i get the IS. Also, I guess i should be called ISInOctober since i got home last night and did some budgeting. Found out that i would come out much better if i can wait until Late Oct. /Early Nov. Just in time for '02 models. The SportCross sure looks tasty ; ).

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I absolutely LOVE the Solar Yellow IS.. However, I do not know if that color will be available with the '02 models. If it indeed is not, i will probably purchase a Solar Yellow '01 model IS. Sorry to disappoint, but That is the only color i could see myself in. Although, Graphite Grey is nice too.. What the hell.. they're all nice. I do not know much information about the '02 models. I'm assuming we will all know more as the release date draws nearer....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts