Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! 1st let me say that this is a great site ya'll have. Currently I have a 98 GTP. Im very interested in the IS, even though I would lose some horses, but oh well. I have been onto a few on-line car pricing sites, and so far looks like the general price is about 31k. The only options I am interested in are these: 17" wheel/tire pkg., leather, and a sun roof....Any1 on here have just these options? How much did you all pay and how much should I pay? Im looking to get one by this time next year.

Thanks!

------------------
98 silvermist supercharged grand prix gtp. option group 1sc. ram air hood, exhaust, s/c pully, springs, and ecm

·
11,061 Posts
Unless you put in a special order, you will probably end up with other extras. They put a lot of goodies on the cars on the lot. I have a garage door opener...but no garage. I would have purchased the LSD if it had been on the car. Love the heated seats though. I could have done without those, but they are really nice now that the cold weather is here. (Well, "cold" is relative, I guess, considering the poor folks in the midwest...you know, it's warmer in Fairbanks, AK...)
Oh, and consider your interior color carefully. The Ivory is beautiful...if you want to work at keeping it clean.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts