Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
27,116 Posts
Little Italy is gonna go nuts today!

·
27,116 Posts
I was wondering about that Zidane incident myself. The italian guy must have said something really bad to him to piss him off that much. If it was another player then I wouldn't have cared so much. But to have you last soccer match EVER to end with a red card kinda hurts.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
I wasn't rooting for a particular team, but it's obvious that France
was the better team... Too bad it had to go to a lottery style
kickoff.

I couldnt believe the headbutt, something you'd expect from the
NHL... Maybe he said -- Your sister is so ugly she reminds me of
your mom. - but in a mocking french manner?

j

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
SDll said:
I can Handle the France loss after getting a laugh from the Zidane head butt.....What the hell was he thinking? !!!!!
Maybe he was hanging out with Bertuzzi in off season? LOL

·
Dual Citizen
2,449 Posts
Honestly when that player was down I was like omfg those fucken drama queens. But then it showed the replay of zizou headbutting the italian and I was just like :jawDrop::jawDrop::jawDrop:

Didn't he do something like that a couple of years ago too? As bad as it was, I was hoping that he'd give the ref a quick shot to the chest too when he got carded. lol

Congrats on the win Mike, but you know France shoulda won :p

·
27,116 Posts
I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally wanna know what the italian guy said to Zidane to make him do something like that.

·
27,116 Posts
Rumour now is that the Italian said a "racial slurr" to Zidane which got him all pissed off.

·
27,116 Posts
source = french team members

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
i didnt like soccer til this world cup but i just liked the head buttin action tonight lol.. it was a decent game imo (no soccer background heree lol)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts