Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I was looking at this site, looks like an awesome one. I must say that the IS300 is my dream car, I can't wait to trade my 89 Camry for one, and then go to town w/ mods (probably not until I finish school, oh well). I've been on CamryMan's forum ever since it was started a couple years ago, being I drive one and all. Hopefully in the not too distant future I can be on this forum as an owner.

This is my car at NOPI 2000

·
Registered
816 Posts
Welcome, Patrick. I'm sure you'll find this site very informative and full of friendly people, save for the usual trolls that you would expect to find at any BBS. Ignore their posts like most of the regulars and you'll do fine. Hope you can join the club soon!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Welcome Patrick... I'm hopin to get an IS soon as well... so in the mean time.. i just lurk around this board...

·
Registered
994 Posts
Welcome Patrick,

I've posted to CamryMan's forum a few times myself. I had a 95 Camry before getting my IS.

--k

·
Registered
189 Posts
cool...another Camryman member...i also post there as well too, and i'm neither a Camry or IS driver. But it's great to enjoy all kinds of Toyotas.

We're all waiting for Stillen's Toyota Day in two weeks! Too bad all of us aren't in So. Cal to enjoy it. I hope to go despite finals.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Hey, let me know when you sell that Camry...I have a friend who's looking for a used Toyota...yours looks phat.
Reliability rules.

black/ivory
17"

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Chiem, TRDRAV4, what names did you use on CM's forum? Like I said I've been there since it started, so I'm bound to have seen you on there before. Yeah I still got another 3.5 years before I finish school (currently in 3rd year now), so it will probably be awhile. What I'm hoping I can do is once I start my career maybe I will be able to find a one- or two-year old 5-sp. manual IS300 that I can get. I just wonder what these cars will look like by then. It's always kinda wierd when you have such a highly successful design to begin with, how do you then redesign it later on to improve upon it? I guess we'll see in about 2-3 years or so.

------------------
Patrick
1989 Camry 5-speed
Mods: Suspension, intake, exhaust, stereo, interior

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Originally posted by PMD911:
Good to see someone actually working hard to get a car instead of asking daddy.
My thoughts EXACTLY!

------------------
--==Impatiently waiting for the 5sp Manual and the Nasdaq to double==--

1 - 12 of 12 Posts