Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to come and visit this forum after receiving many e-mails and phone calls telling me about it.

Well I must say that it is really nice to see so many IS300 enthusiasts.

Well a brief introduction: My name is Muhammad I. Choudhury and I am the owner of an exclusive Lexus tuning/parts manufacturing company called Swift Racing Technologies. We are based in Maryland just 15 minutes north of Washington DC.

I am sure many of you have already heard of us and some of our products we have released to the market including Intakes, ECUs, Torque Converters and Supercharger Systems.

We are going to have many many great top quality reliable and proven products for the IS line including Intakes, Exhausts, Headers, Suspension, ECUs and last but not the least Supercharger Systems.

I know that a lot of you have many questions please feel free to ask. However I will say I am very busy at the time being and will respond to as many as I can.

We are getting ready to go to Englishtown, NJ this Sunday October 8th to try out our Supercharged 900HP GS400 full interior for the first time. There are many Lexus enthusiasts that will be attending and if any of you are free and want to meet us face to face we will be honored to meet you. We will be there at 7AM and stay all day. There will be several customers of our attending with modifications such as intakes, exhausts, torque converters and superchargers. Hope many of you can make it so we can make a presence in the racing community that "something wicked this way comes"

·
Registered
130 Posts
...welcome to the board. Nice to see a tuning firm on the east coast for once, especially one so close to home. Any estimates on final power gains w/all the IS3 mods?

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
900 horsepower GS400?????????? "WOW..!" Now I wonder how much of that horsepower actually makes it to the rear wheels. The reason I ask is because many years ago (back in the late 80's) Konig had done a twin turbo conversion on a Ferrari Testarossa (Flat 12 cylinder engine.) They claimed 800 horsepower, but was really only putting out 500+.
Eric....

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Cool, OB raceway is 10-15 minutes away from me. I hope I get a chance to stop by if I don't get called in to fix a downed box. I hope to see you there and all the local is300.net enthusiasts.

-crontab -l

------------------
An Ecstatic Owner of a Fully-Loaded Graphite Gray 2001 Lexus IS 300

[This message has been edited by crontab (edited October 04, 2000).]

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
I sent an inquiry to them yesterday and got an almost immediate response....what great customer service!

I am looking forward to their improved intake mod for my SBM.

Giddy up

·
Registered
13 Posts
Agent Smith,
When did they say the intake would be available, and did you get any specs on it?

------------------
SBM IS300

·
Registered
176 Posts
sk8, ask them alot of questions and give us the 411, and enjoy the show. *hit! we in the bay area haven't got a show lately

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
He said 4-6 weeks and expect about 21 HP improvement...the intake kit sounds like a real winner...go to performanc mods - I posted his response there.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
yeah... i'm kinda sad i didn't accept the
offer... but i want to kill my warranty first. the intake is a level 2 intake

k&n air filter... ceramic coated stainless steel mandrel bent tube, heat shield, AND
ECU upgrade... i can't wait to take
a look at it...

------------------
Marlon
IS300 (white)
loaded w/o LSD

1 - 12 of 12 Posts