Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey...To make a long story short...my dad just won the lottery...so i think ive got the sickest IS in SoCal. Anyways...I met another guy who told me about this site...its cool...well...i hope to get to see if its possible to put any other mods on my IS. Later :chill: :chill: :chill:

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Ruiner said:
I'm going to sleep a lot better tonight.

Thanks, really.

Ok, I'm a d!ck.
TRUE! But you're my d1ck, Ruiner, and that's why I love you!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
To all you guys who are all jealous of me...this is for real...My dumbass friend screwed up my bio...my car is sick...and for 'lil IS300, what kinda bitch "racer" gets a automatic anyway...my car rips...just keep your gay opinions to yourself...and i only stick my dick into hot bitches asses...

·
Registered
192 Posts
hmm

Then you gotta beat me first, I have dual jet engines scaled down to the size of NOS bottles coming out of the rear license plate. Of course, propelled by rocket fuel, and have powered wings that spread out when I hit 120mph. Still Gonna Burn yo butt. Who are you anyway, why don't you come to a meet and let us all be envying over your car :lol:

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
DaCourageousWang said:
To all you guys who are all jealous of me...this is for real...My dumbass friend screwed up my bio...my car is sick...and for 'lil IS300, what kinda bitch "racer" gets a automatic anyway...my car rips...just keep your gay opinions to yourself...and i only stick my dick into hot bitches asses...
Damn, engine swap huh? Pics please.........

Oh and look at the "newbie" call Lil IS a bitch for getting an auto! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your dad has mad loot now -- get a digital cam if you don't have one already or better yet, post up a video of this "sick" ride.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Hey guys this same idiot posted in the IS300 vs World. Anyway, his signature said that he had a 2JZ-GTE swap with an SRT intake. Hmmm, wait a minute... why would he have an SRT intake with a GTE block since it comes turbo'd!!!! LOL, that is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. He got all defensive and tried to blame it on a friend.

Hey idiot, go back to racing matchbox cars!!!

Can IS300.net ban his ip pls.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
i say ban this guy...

his post is all crack...
i dont even think he own an is

and with nick that sound like some mulan addicter, lil is is hundred fold better than you beotch

·
13,978 Posts
Benign said:
i say ban this guy...

his post is all crack...
i dont even think he own an is

and with nick that sound like some mulan addicter, lil is is hundred fold better than you beotch
mulan addicter???? uh....what the hell is that?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
29 Replies
20 Participants
DonCorleone
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing