Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just first wanted to say this place is great. I'm learning so much here. I'm looking forward to meeting allot of you. Thanks again to everyone.

Here is the scoop...

My wife and I our expecting our first child in a week or so. So I have to sell my RSX-S :whine: Its been a really good car. If anyones interested let me know. Its in prestine shape with only 14K miles. Its got Comptech sport springs, injen intake, ti shift knob and 20% tint all the way around.

Well anyway, I ordered a 2004 IS300 in Graphite :p and its suppose to be here in 2-3 weeks. The MSRP is $32,276 and they are knocking off $2000.00. Is that a decent price for a 2004?

Jake

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its pretty loaded up.

2004 IS300 - Graphite

Here is the way the car is coming.

Leather/Alcantara Trim Value Package with Additional Options

- 8-way Power Adjustable Driver and Passenger Seats, Homelink System.
- Leather/Alcantara Trim Value Package
- Heated Front Seats
- Rear Spoiler
- Limited Slip Differential
- 17-inch 5-spoke Alloy Wheels with All-Season Tires
- Trunk Mat
- Wheel Locks
- Cargo Net

The dealership told me that it comes with the moonroof and 6-disc in dash cd. I really can't think of anything that I'm missing, other than the nav. Or am I wrong?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Look forward to talking to you all soon. :D

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How much are u selling the RSX for?

Info about the car....

The car is a 2002 RSX-S in Nighthawk Black Pearl. It has approx. 14,500 miles on it. The car is in Flawless shape and looks like the day I bought it.

Upgrades include - Acura dealership installed Comptech Springs. Tinted 20% all the way around, Titanium OEM shifter knob and Ingen intake. Again the car was broke in properly and is in truly fantastic shape!

I'm asking $19,800 OBO

·
Registered
324 Posts
Should have tried a little harder on the price. I know a few who just got their new IS(s) for a few hundred below invoice + tax, regs, etc.,

Lexus is unloading this car as the year is closing + a new design is just around the corner.

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
mickey513 said:
Should have tried a little harder on the price. I know a few who just got their new IS(s) for a few hundred below invoice + tax, regs, etc.,

Lexus is unloading this car as the year is closing + a new design is just around the corner.
it's easy to get a good deal in california...harder where he lives

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.