Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone who wants to come is invited......no need to have an is or even if your car is in the shop....notting to big or maybe it will be this saturday at shorthills mall! 12pm! best parking lot....with a low garage so i dont bottom out :lol: be there or your not cool :pissed: :lol:

SWITCHED TO SUNDAY PLEASE DO NOT GO ON SATURDAY UNLESS YOU ARE COOL AND WANA GO BY YOURSELF! :lol:

·
Registered
322 Posts
I'm in...let's do this!! NO shitty garages, please...the S-Tech's combined with the 17's make the bottom of the header scrape!!! :pissed: :pissed:

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
I will be there too...looking forward to meeting everyone

also, quick question, i just got my SRT intake, anyone going to be there have installed one and want to help me put mine on? i have ZERO mechanical experiance, and was going to have a performance shop put it on, and sodder the race ECU on..

if someone can help me out on sat, i would appreciate it , and pay u too...

thanks guys...

·
Registered
322 Posts
Dammit!!! Stupid me, i went and scheduled a dyno for Saturday at 1 pm. Guess i wont be able to make it. Oh well, have fun guys and take some pictures!

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
krutoydude said:
is there a way you could change this to Sunday? I would bring like 4 ISs with me.
HERE WE GO AGAIN....

lol....whenever...its crazy, evertime cant be good for everyone...but we gotta try

so, someone determine......geeze

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
krutoydude said:
come on guys. you won't regret it if it will be on Sunday.

decisions...decisions.....i'm down for either as well...but all week its been planned for saturday....but whatever...lets just get this thing happening...

also, anyone going to be there who installed an SRT intake? i'll pay u to install mine!!!! let me know!!!

·
Registered
300 Posts
I have SRT but it was installed by a local performance shop. Paid $100. you have to play around with wires which I wouldn't do on my own.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
krutoydude said:
I have SRT but it was installed by a local performance shop. Paid $100. you have to play around with wires which I wouldn't do on my own.
Yeah, thats what i was planning on doing anyway...wasnt sure where the best place was to have it done nearby me...essex county

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
damn its late....lol...3:26 am here in dirty jerzy...saturday or sunday..makes no difference to me....a few might not be able to make the change...either way, some damn nice cars will be able to join everyone...

i'll be there sunday...i'm only 10min away....

see ya all there!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts