Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Down by 30pts? Doesnt matter! Lakers demoralize Dallas! Shut up Laker haters! We're not Three time Champs for nothing! NOT IN OUR HOUSE! Chick Hearn Crt has been officially opened!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
WORD UP! :) :)

2nd greatest comeback in NBA history... when will you punk asses start believing that the Lakers are a good team? :)

What will it take?????????

·
Registered
643 Posts
It was the greatest comeback from a halftime in NBA HISTORY!! I think I lost my voice.....SINCE I WAS AT THE STAPLES CENTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
great thread. im not gonna argue with the laker haters now since we kinda suck of late. im just hoping they steer this ship in the right direction. i want 4in a row sooo bad.

·
Registered
20,030 Posts
Hello fellow Lakers fans!!! :lol:

Trailing by 27 points entering the fourth quarter, THE WORLD CHAMPION L.A. Lakers outscored the Mavericks 44-15 to win it!!!!!!!!!! :crazy:

Kobe Bryant is DA MAN! 8) Shooting the winning shot with 8 seconds left! MVP! MVP! MVP! :)

I am not even concerned about Dallas. The Lakers need to focus on Sacramento.............

So for all you Sacramento Kings fans out there, let this be a message..... :lol:

P.S.

ON CHRISTMAS: THE WORLD CHAMPION L.A. LAKERS vs. The trying-to-make-a-name-for-themselves Sacramento Kings.

My prediction: Lakers will win in double overtime, 113-112!!! 8)

·
Registered
237 Posts
ummm

You guys apparently dont understand the word "fix". If you know anything bout the NBA and gambling world, this is sure to be a classic. It doesnt get much better than maybe in wrestling.

K

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Re: ummm

LA Z K said:
You guys apparently dont understand the word "fix". If you know anything bout the NBA and gambling world, this is sure to be a classic. It doesnt get much better than maybe in wrestling.

K
a "fix" yea...moron...

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
That was the greatest game..EVER..Kobe was 8 for 8 in the 4th quarter..and the Mavs were rolling over like the Cuban pussies they are.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
man i was watchin that whole game, i wuz likke...aaahhhh when kobe shot it and made it then when micheal finley shot i screamed like a girl. :lol: cuz i thought he wuz gonna make it. i didnt care who won i like both teams but im more of a detroit pistons fan, but it wuz still a good game at the end.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I bet alot of ppl turn off their TV sets at the start of the 4th qtr. All you true Laker fans hung in and witnessed one the greatest games in sports history! Ahh man, :crazy: !!!!!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
tlin8 said:
It was the greatest comeback from a halftime in NBA HISTORY!! I think I lost my voice.....SINCE I WAS AT THE STAPLES CENTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, so you were one of those -shitty fans booing them at the half. Obviously LA is nothing but a bunch of fair-weather fans

·
13,978 Posts
Re: Impulse...

LA Z K said:
Let me guess? You think the Lakers are good huh? I bet you watch wrestling too.

K
YOU my friend are a retard!!!! they don't even take bets on wrestling cuz there's already a winner.

:roll:

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
gt07 said:
Oh, so you were one of those -shitty fans booing them at the half. Obviously LA is nothing but a bunch of fair-weather fans
Everyone one in LA is...its really sad...at least the Angels fans up here are diehard.

·
Registered
48 Posts
ImpulseXvX said:
gt07 said:
Everyone one in LA is...its really sad...at least the Angels fans up here are diehard.
yeah, those angel fans are really diehard. gimme a freakin break, they are the perfect examples of idiots jumping on the bandwagon, where were they last year or early in the season when angels weren't doing so well?

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
sir antonio said:
yeah, those angel fans are really diehard. gimme a freakin break, they are the perfect examples of idiots jumping on the bandwagon, where were they last year or early in the season when angels weren't doing so well?
Those aren't Angels fans..those are Dodgers fans..Angels fans are those who have had season tix since they were born....like me.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
17 Participants
squan
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing