Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much does it cost to install monitors into the headrests (2003), cutting in and mounting them and all the wires flowing to my main pioneer indash or its brain?

I would go with the pre-fabricated headrests with built in monitors but I already have a bunch of monitors at no expense. Plus whats the size limit of the monitors (5.6, 6, 7)?

Thanks alot. I know it varies by store but I'm looking for a example to help me out with base quotes.

·
8,743 Posts
I got the SAVV ones from Lisnup65, they are already in matching headrests, and are wired and ready to go. Didnt have to cut the stock ones, and just pulled them out and replaced. Good quality, not the best, but there in the back, and I dont really care if the people back there have a little less clarity. Had installer put them in when they did the whole system, and added like 75 bucks for the install.

Overall very pleased with them.

www.savv.com

pictures in my sig.

·
Registered
742 Posts
I don't remember the exact price for everything but it was over $1000

Thats includes Monitors which i got at a great price....mounted into the headrest......wires..connected and hooked up to the playstation 2....and connected to my front Custom T.V. also

G

·
mushkee said:
How much does it cost to install monitors into the headrests (2003), cutting in and mounting them and all the wires flowing to my main pioneer indash or its brain?

I would go with the pre-fabricated headrests with built in monitors but I already have a bunch of monitors at no expense. Plus whats the size limit of the monitors (5.6, 6, 7)?

Thanks alot. I know it varies by store but I'm looking for a example to help me out with base quotes.
how can you get them at no expense?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.