Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something which we Canadian IS owners have that our American brothers don't are headlight washers. I think they are pretty cool they way they slowly rise out of the bumper to deliver a BLAST of washer fluid to the headlamps... before slowly going back down. But I must ask... how often do you guys use them? I hardly use them for their intended purpose. The only time I use them is pretty much to make people go "WOW! Did you see that?" :lol:

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump!

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually I guess you're right. Of the 8 cars that were at the meet at Square One... I was the only one there with headlight washers.

azzuro... what year is your car?

·
forza italia
1,563 Posts
Crester said:
Actually I guess you're right. Of the 8 cars that were at the meet at Square One... I was the only one there with headlight washers.

azzuro... what year is your car?
Mine's an '03. It is manual though, which may make a difference, because it seems like some of the available packages aren't exactly the same (although I'm not entirely sure).

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I have a 05 manual and I have them. Ive only used them a few times. most of which was basically just the wow factor as well. They're pretty sweet! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts