Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...i realize that this has been discussed about accessing the lower blinker bulbs, and how you have to go from under the car or take off the bumper...but it would seem to make the most sense if you just took out the light housing all together? Is this a possibility (i havent really looked at it) or in order to do that do you have to do the things i mentioned above....i guess im just too lazy to take all the effort to change the lower ones....my tops are hyperwhite and my bottoms are yellow now lol oh well

·
Registered
116 Posts
hey dark...nice car by the way..black ones rule..=)..anyways..did you change your top bulb without taking off the bumper originally? if so can you tell me how...otherwise..i think it would be alot more easier to just take the bumper off...rather than the housing...

julian

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For the top bulbs lets just say im very skilled with my hands.....Basically I figured out which way I needed to turn each one to yank it out, then I used 1 finger from each hand to twist it and as soon as its twisted loose you can just pull the wires to get it out. It was pretty hard but once I figured it out it was easy to do. Dont think I can fit my whole hand in there lol...I could barely fit 2 fingers...Im just slick I guess =]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts