Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
I use Plexus for the headlights/fogs and Eimann Fabrik Clear Vision/Invisible Glass for the windshield/windows. Works great with a microfiber towel.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
i used invisble glass by stoner on my headlight,fogs,windshield,and my rear windows. you can purchase them at your local auto parts or anywhere i believe $3.99 a can

-ringo

·
Registered
3 Posts
Rear window cleaning

I'm a lazy bum so what tricks and tips do you have to clean the inside of the rear window way down at the base of the window where it meets the rear shelf. Thanks a bunch.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Re: Rear window cleaning

wngjd1 said:
I'm a lazy bum so what tricks and tips do you have to clean the inside of the rear window way down at the base of the window where it meets the rear shelf. Thanks a bunch.
ok you lazy bum :lol: jk bro, yeah i have the hardest time cleaning the rear window down at the base but if you have long arms like me :wink: ill spray a can of invisble glass down at the base, cause once the spary hits the window it will cling onto it so it wont drip on your speakers or anything just wipe clean with a towel or newspaper there you have it nice and clean! :D

-ringo

·
Registered
375 Posts
I'll spray a 100% cotton or MF towel with my (insert favorite glass cleaner here), lately I use a Price Costo brand that works VERY well, then I'll wrap the towel around something long like kitchen tongs, spatula, etc... and use the towel wrapped utensile to clean the hard to reach corners of my rear glass. It's not too hard, just be sure not to use blunt objects to wrap your towel around. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Re: Rear window cleaning

AsianSensation334 said:
wngjd1 said:
ok you lazy bum :lol: jk bro, yeah i have the hardest time cleaning the rear window down at the base but if you have long arms like me :wink: ill spray a can of invisble glass down at the base, cause once the spary hits the window it will cling onto it so it wont drip on your speakers or anything just wipe clean with a towel or newspaper there you have it nice and clean! :D

-ringo
you guys clean the rear window :oops:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts