Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
That's right, the long awaited day has arrived, I'm sending my car to Turbo East tommorow to get the S1 kit installed. I'm freakin nervous and excited. All I know that all that saving finally paid off. Jeff said it would be 3-5 days for install, I'll take some pics and post the dyno sheet at the end of the week hopefully if there are no problems.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
welcome to the family.

i also just got boost 2 days ago.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
one more post:

vroooooooooooooooom PPPPPPPPPSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ta-ta-ta

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Hirun said:
one more post:

vroooooooooooooooom PPPPPPPPPSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ta-ta-ta
if you do get the whistling style BOV you'll love it. it sounds like its laughing at the other cars on the road.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Jeff does good work... good luck with the boost...

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
NiNE said:
if you do get the whistling style BOV you'll love it. it sounds like its laughing at the other cars on the road.
which one is that?

i have the hks super sequential.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Same with me, my budget kit is being built right now, have a couple more weeks till its shipped to me here in LA, CA... Going to have it installed here locally, I CANT WAIT!

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well i dropped my car off this morning and i snaged some pics for Danny (tsopranoMB). I know i'm gonna hear it for this but the pics came out blurry due to me setting the camra to indoor mode in the garage with very little lighting, my camera takes like 5 flashes in indoor mode, so the light was making the pics come out blurry, I didn't realize it till after i left.

So with that being said here's a taste for ya...

We got there a little early, this is my friend sitting out in front of the shop at 9am after driving 2 hrs.

your car looks sharp Danny +rep for you

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
No Pics?

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
well they weren't there a minute ago, guess i look stupid now

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
cool and exciting stuff.....

thanks for taking pics of Danny271's car, i'll let him know to check this later...

-Marc

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
tsopranoMB said:
cool and exciting stuff.....

thanks for taking pics of Danny271's car, i'll let him know to check this later...

-Marc

Oops I just assumed that was you since you asked for the pics, and Josh at TE said that it was "Danny's car" so i just put 2 and 2 together. Oh well, its a nice car reguardless.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Orangetang21 said:
Oops I just assumed that was you since you asked for the pics, and Josh at TE said that it was "Danny's car" so i just put 2 and 2 together. Oh well, its a nice car reguardless.
no problem, i had a feeling you were a little confused as to who the owner was, its member [email protected]

1 - 20 of 47 Posts